Monday, December 12, 2011

8 months past

Wow! My girlfriend Carissa keeps reminding me to post on here and I keep forgetting! Pregnancy brain! Yes...its true! I am finally preggo! 22 weeks today actually! I haven't posted on here since April so a lot has happened in our lives since then!

We are expecting a baby boy in April which we couldn't be more excited about! Picking his name however is something less exciting between Todd and I. We can't seem to agree on anything! We have a few options lingering in our heads but nothing concrete yet! We had about 4 girls names we agreed on but of course...baby boy was announced at our last Dr. appointment! My family is excited to be expecting the first nephew/grandson, and I'm super excited its me giving them him! :) I have restrained from buying much for our little guy. A few onsies here and there and my mom has bought him his first toy, security blanket, bibs and onsie! All I can say is he is going to be all decked out in monkey gear! Mommy's a sucker for little monkeys!

Bryce is done with football for the year...booooo! I love football season. He did so great! Lots of touchdowns and tackles and no real injuries which is great! He is now in his first year of wrestling and loving every second of it so far! He lost his first couple matches but kept up with his opponents! His last meet however, he got 1st place in! 1 win by points and 2 pins! He was so proud of himself! If he keeps this up, he'll be kicking his dads but in no time! School is going well with Bryce too! Keeping his grades up has been a priority in our household this year, and hes keeping his promises of trying harder and participating!

Morgan is still out little dancing queen! Goes to dance practice once a week and has her recital in May which she is already looking forward to! Doing great in school as usual and keeping us on her toes with drama and her everyday life! Morgan is excited to be a big sister in April and has wanted to be part of decision making the whole way, which is great at times and frustrating at times! ;) Bryce just says he wants to teach him all these fun things to do and how to play sports and be tough! Love how they get involved! Melts my heart!

Todd and I are doing great! He is still at Cemstone working long hours to support our growing family! I am still at Mykkanens, enjoying my days at home when I can! We are just trying to plan for our little addition in April and trying to get the house baby-proofed and ready! You could maybe call it nesting! :)

Until next time!

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Thanks for the update:) Now you have to keep up with this!