Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What's New...?

Wow! Its been such a long time since I've last blogged. We don't have a lot of super exciting stuff going on in our lives right now, we've just been busy living them!
Todd is working back in Minnesota for the time being so we are soaking up as much time as a family as possible! We are getting so spoiled that we never want him to leave again!
I am keeping busy with work and what social life I have...which isn't much nowadays! The kids keep me on my toes! My sister and brother-in-law just bought a house in Buffalo so I have been over there a lot helping them get settled and paint! Not an easy task with a huge house with vaulted ceilings! I know I complain about my "hole in the wall" but I would choose to paint this house anyday over that house! But the high point of all of this...? My house is due for a paint job too so paybacks will be noted!
Bryce has joined track this year for spring sports! We are super excited about this; we love keeping busy with things like this! He hasn't had his first meet yet but he gets to help out with the Varsity meets and of course, dorks of parents we are...went and watched him help with the Varsity meet! Yeah I know...!
Morgan is still dancing her way to the top! She has her second recital of the year coming up on Labor Day Weekend and she just joined a compitition dance league that starts with a competition in May in Eden Prairie! Hopefully that goes well because she is super excited about it! She dances all over the house showing us her moves!
We are getting super excited for this summer with Winstock fastly approached and some family camping trips planned! Hopefully this cold weather will slow and the warmer weather will show its face so we can get this busy summer a rollin'!

No comments: